Based in COMPANY_BASED
Press / Business contact:
We all die some time. What comes next can be more exciting than you'd expect.. An offer is given to the wandering souls that gather in the Mother Realm: accept their own destiny, or fight to gain control of their afterlife. Lil' Arena is a tactical, online battle arena where you will engage in short but action-packed matches against other players.
Beta - v0.17 YouTube
There are far more images available for Lil' Arena, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Lil' Arena. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Malta Digital Games Fund (Phase 2)" - Awarded from Arts Council Malta, alongside 35,000€. 29 February, 2018
- "Malta Digital Games Fund (Phase 1)" - Awarded from Arts Council Malta, alongside 10,000€. 7 July, 2017
- "[Translated]: Lil' Arena is an indie game, from Greek developers, who decided to give the world a multiplayer without the usual chores associated with the genre."
- Giorgos Nasis, IGN Greece
- "[Translated]: The character abilities are plenty, the story interesting and so 2-8 players can fill their time with a fulfuling battle, regardless of how busy their day-to-day life is."
- Christina Chatzimanoli, gameslife.gr
- "[Greek] VLOG on Athens Game Festival"
- Christiana Thanou, gameworld.gr
Successfully greenlit steamcommunity.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Captain, Creative Director, Engineering Team
Creative Writer, Copywriter, Design Consultant, QA
Design Consultant, Brand Ambassador, Test Manager
Marketing, Public Relationships
Interface Artist, UX Consultant
Visual FX Artist, Art Direction Consultant
3D Generalist, Art Direction Consultant
Concept Artist, Brand Ambassador, Business Consultant
Technical Artist, Additional Visual FX Artist
Sound Designer, SFX Production
Composer, Audio Direction Consultant
ETung Yee Tang
Network Engineering RnD
Additional Software Engineering
Marketing, Team and Business Consultant
Creative Writing Consultant
Arts Council Malta
This project is supported by the Malta Digital Games Fund